Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Blogger vs. Xanga

Blogger is so much nicer because the absence of ads and a lot of other stuff that is pretty much useless on Xanga (or shall we say more of a time waster?). I think the simplicity of Blogger is what will keep me posting here. But the question is... do I tell everyone about it or let people just end up finding it? I think I'm going to just let it happen naturally. In other news God has been doing so much for me and blessing me these last few days. Last week was quite a struggle for me. But things are really going well right now. Just remember to thank Him for it all!

1 Comments:

At 1:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...yeah I know what that is...trials..battles. I've been going through some too.

May God bless you through it all...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home